SMILE FOREVER is a Registered N.G.O. , Registered under Section 9 (I) of the Haryana Registration and Regulation of Societies Act, 2012 on 25th day of October, 2013 bearing registration no. HR001201300300 .
Aims and objectives :
The objectives, Which are specific to the Society, shall be enumerated bellow. Some of the indicative objective could be as under :
- To work for the welfare of Poor Children in Panchkula.
- To create awareness among General Public regarding Blood Donation. Through printed material, Visual Aid.
- To Educate people regarding EYE DONATION
- To organize Blood Donation Camps.
- To help people in organ donation and WHOLE BODY DONATION.
- To help the poor children in their studies.
- To Educate people against Female Foeticide.
- To help people in Eye Donation
- To purchase take on lease accept as gift or otherwise acquire any land or building which may be necessary or convenient for the purpose of fulfillment of the aims & objects of the society.
- To Extend Medical facilities of the needy people of the rural area of the State.
- To extend help to all charitable works in the state.
- To function purely on charitable basis to run all its projects.
- To make such grants as the society may think fit for the uplift of weaker section of the society.
- To grant scholarship to Brilliant and Needy Students.
- To do all such other act as may be useful and necessary for attainment of the above objects.
- The Society will work on charitable base without any profit and loss.